Text COPAY to “75186” to receive your coupon.
1. How do I cancel my enrollment? How do I opt out?
To STOP any Mobile Program at any point —simply reply STOP to “75186”.
2. How do I receive help?
For HELP reply HELP to “75186“, call 877-509-0373 or email support email@example.com
3. How much does the program cost?
Message and data rates may apply. We never charge you for the messages, however, your mobile service provider may charge you for SMS text messages as a part of your contract or service. Please contact your mobile service provider for details.
4. How many messages will I receive?
You will receive 1 message/request.
5. What does this program accomplish?
Our programs work via text messages to your mobile phone, which you can redeem for savings for specific offers that can help you save on your out-of-pocket expenses. Simply show these text messages to your pharmacist when you pick up your prescription to take advantage of the discount.
6. Will you share my personal information with third parties?
7. Will this offer work with my private insurance coverage? Are there any restrictions on this offer?
Yes, this offer will work with your private insurance. However, most savings offers are not valid for prescriptions reimbursed or paid under Medicare, Medicaid, or any government (public insurance) programs, or any private payer in the state of Massachusetts. For full eligibility requirements, please refer to your offer terms.
8. What if I have signed up for medication reminders for other medications—how will I know which medication refill is due?
Each text message reminder you receive will indicate which medication it is for.
Alaska Communications Systems (ACS)_STD
AllTel (Allied) U.S. Cellular
AllTel Divested Market
C Spire (formally Cellular South)
Cellular One MTPCS_STD
Cellular One of NE PA
Hawkeye (Chat Mobility) _STD
Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular) _STD
Illinois Valley Cellular
Nex Tech Communications
U.S. Cellular* (Coupons Only)
West Central Wireless_STD